Parting is such sweet sorrow. So let us part not.


It has been yet another dry month at the Dark Corner, and my apologies to those who have kept with me all this time. I have been studying for exams and am now in the midst of them -- however, this does allow me more time.

For the sake of consistency and hopefully to be rid of these dry spells once and for all, I would like to run this blog on a more scheduled basis.

Two days a week I will make a post. One of these days, I will write about Aundes Aura or other aspects of my writing life. On the other day, I will write something to do with the craft of writing itself, whether it's in relation to a short story, a novel, grammar -- anything.

I will also allow myself to write additional posts as they come to me, but those two days when a post is due will come first and foremost.

I love this blog, and I hope you enjoy it too, and I don't want it to disappear into the ether.

Parting is such sweet sorrow. So let us part not.

posted under |

1 comments:

Chocolate Milk said...

I love how I made you start this again. ^_^
haha

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments