My Life According to My Bookshelf: A Deviation

The intention with this post is to answer all the questions using only titles from my bookshelf.
______________________________

Are you male or female: Mister Monday

Describe yourself: The Prisoner of Azkaban

How do you feel: Magician

Where do you live: City of Bones

Where would you like to go: Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia)

What is your favourite form of transportation: The Silver Horse

Your best friend is: The Lord of the Rings

You and your best friends are: The Merlin Conspiracy

What's the weather like: Drowned Wednesday

Favourite time of day: On Writing

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Writing Magic

What is life to you: The Silver Road

Your relationship: The Fire Within

Your fear: A Series of Unfortunate Events

What is the best advice you have to give: Make A Scene

Thought for the Day: The Wide Window

How would you like to die: Making Shapely Fiction

Your soul's present condition: Grim Tuesday

Your motto: So You Think You Know Harry Potter

posted under |

5 comments:

Jean Davis said...

>Your fear: A Series of Unfortunate Events
Isn't that the truth!

Sooo, death by shapely fiction is it? Sounds like a pleasant way to go. :)

Ryan Sullivan said...

Definitely. :D

I've got to keep that one in mind for when I plan to go.

Marion Sipe said...

I love this meme! And I love the "Making Shapely Fiction" answer! :D

zellakate said...

Hehe You did a great job with this! I have enjoyed seeing everyone's versions. I think my favorite was "You and your best friends are: The Merlin Conspiracy" :D Well done!

Ryan Sullivan said...

It was great fun!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments