The Dark Corner: Featured

The Written Connection is an amazing blog directory with the intention of linking writers' blogs in one convenient place. I am over the moon to be a part of this project.

Here is their review of the blog.
______________________________

Blog Name: The Dark Corner of the Mind

Blog Author: Ryan Sullivan

Link: http://www.thedarkcornerofthemind.blogspot.com/

If there’s anything you can expect from Ryan Sullivan, it’s the unexpected. He doesn’t do NaNoWriMo, he does PerNoWriMo (Personal Novel Writing Month, as of December 2010 1,000 words a day.) Click on his “I can’t draw” link for some excellent sketches.

Read the comments…and you’ll see the one drawback to the blog. >_> This guy’s posting is as random as it is unique. Sometimes it’s daily, sometimes it’s monthly.

Ryan Sullivan You Need To Post!

TWC Review:

Post frequency: 2/10 Very Random Post Schedule

Comment Replies: 7/10 Responds to most comments eventually

Navigation: 10/10

Uniqueness: 10/10

Overall: 7/10
______________________________

Yes, I do need to post! I have several outlines for posts that I need to get to soon. And I need to start working to a schedule.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments