That Fifth Glyph: Submission 1

This is a group of posts that ommits utilisation of that most common glyph, fifth of particular glyphs that sound through a mouth ajar, as not with a mouth shut. Thus bringing about this surprising way of words.

Oh, that but a singular of this glyph doth mar my honour and up my infamy. Now I must to my cot, as nightly hours pass by. It is two hours past North and a moon is accompanying stars on high. I must go to a dark world until a shining ball of flaming gas shows upon my horizon. From now onwards in such posts as this I should not tap that fifth glyph that mocks our words so.

This post and such posts following was brought to actuality thanks to a group of posts on CC.

Link: That Fifth Glyph

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments