Habitual July: Day 1

Well, today was a decent success. Actually, quite a good success!

I wrote 248 words, and I don't expect that every day but it's a great start. I'm currently above the progress line. I'm sure I will dip under it every now and again, the idea being that I'll be able to reach my seven thousand with a few focused writing days thrown in among the consistency.

I'm going out tomorrow so let's see how I manage to fit it in then. I have a few more useful blog posts planned so expect one or two in the next week -- also, this Habitual should mean I can re-start my Sample Sundays!

See you guys soon!

posted under |

1 comments:

Julia Hones said...

Keep it up, Ryan!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments