Habitual April: Day 3 - On the Wrote Again

I love how when you pour milk into a chai tea and stir it, it makes a different sound than before. The same can be said for many things: coffee, hot chocolate, soft drink - although, I can't begin to imagine why you would want to put milk in your soft drink.

But that's for another post.

I wrote tonight. I was inspired when I read over some of what Hallinan had said. And I'm glad I did, because I ended up with 471 words. That's 471 words that wouldn't be written if I hadn't written tonight.


[Click to enlarge.] Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
 So it looks like I've made a good start to the month, and with holidays coming up, I'm hoping that interruptions and homework will be minimal so I can get some focused and productive writing done.

I'm creeping up to the 40,000 word mark. Hopefully I'll be through that and heading for the 50,000 word mark by the end of the holidays. We'll see.

Progress is progress, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments