Resolutions

I wrote this song after giving up on my resolution to have 60,000 words written on my novel by the end of the year. I'd fallen out of swing and lost all motivation to keep going.

I guess you could say this song is motivational. It's definitely uplifting. The jazzy style is very much a deviation from anything else I have written. It's also far, far better (in both the recording quality and quality in general) than any of my other songs.

See if you can catch the reference to the blog I put in there.



You can also find the video by clicking here.

I hope you like it, and enjoy the chance to see another side of me. Is it weird to know what I look like all of a sudden?

A. Deviation.

2 comments:

Jean Davis said...

Great song! Nice job with the video too. :)

Ryan Sullivan said...

Thanks, Jean. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive


Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments