I can't believe it.

I actually wrote 1,000 words on my birthday. In fact, I wrote 1,033 words. What a great gift! (If I do say so myself.) I almost decided to give up on the challenge, but I pushed through.

I thought I would have trouble making chapter two the length I wanted, which was somewhere between 3,000 and 3,500 words (I was giving myself a reachable goal). Well... it's not quite finished and it's on 3,704 words already.

Shh, Eoin's sleeping. He just had a dream that Saera destroyed their village. He's about to wake up to a burning cart and... something else that I won't spoil, but you probably know it anyway.
______________________________

Word Count Stats:

- Tonight: 1,033 words.

- This month: 4,350 words.

- Total: 7,050 words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive


Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments